My Doubt to Daring group community brings together women who want to finally learn to make peace with their inner critic, build or enhance their friend circle and gain both support and a dose of accountability with like-minded women.
Bring yourself into a safe space where you can BE yourself.
Step into a “no-pretense zone” where you will receive support, guidance, accountability, and individual coaching.
Let’s talk through the tools so you have power over your thoughts, not the other way around. Start to recognize and listen to the other voice you have within that doesn’t get much attention, the voice of your heart – that’s where your answers come from. Learn to connect the mind with your heart where you begin to listen and trust your wisdom while feeling empowered and building the skill of confidence.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- A community of like-minded women whom you can add to your support system and social circle, leaving judgment, fear, and expectation, outside.
- Practice re-training your thinking and navigate through those thoughts and stories that have kept you stuck
- Practical tools to help you become more mindful of the thoughts that are keeping you stuck and how to implement those tools into your daily life.
- A dose of supportive weekly accountability that is also judgment-free, moving those small steps of action you want to take, forward.
- You become part of Dr. Joanne’s Monday’s Mindful Rx email list that provides bite-sized nuggets of coaching each week to keep you motivated and empowered.
FEE: $ 30.00 each week.
DATE: New Tuesday evening group forming.
TIME: 6:00 PM-7:20 PM (PT)
WHERE: We meet online virtually via Doxy.me
No need to leave your workplace or home and no travel or commute required.
How Can I Join?: Please email me a firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the January group as well as any questions you may have.
You can also email me to be part of the NEED TO KNOW list to be notified when additional group days/times have been added.
FINALLY, LEARN TO LISTEN TO THAT OTHER VOICE WITHIN YOU, THE ONE OF WISDOM, SELF-COMPASSION, AND EMPOWERMENT!