Being a therapist is a serious commitment and comes with responsibility. Whether you work independently, within a group practice or within an agency setting, it can be and feel, isolating. I offer clinical supervision to licensed and licensed-eligible clinicians who are looking for clinical supervision that specifically attends to YOU.
What type of supervisees do I typically work with?
- Interns and therapists who feel their skill development has become stagnant or stifled by the supervision they are currently being offered.
- Interns and therapists who need and want more than agency-focused and driven supervision.
- Interns and therapists who want to enhance their overall clinical and business development in order to transition away from agency work.
- Interns and therapists who feel there is more to their clinical development than documentation deadlines, productivity numbers, and meeting outcome data target goals.
- Interns and therapists who want to get back to understanding the WHY behind why you went into this profession.
- Interns and therapists who are seeking a Supervisor who works within a strength-based, therapist-focused, perspective – because if you can’t see your value, you won’t be able to help your clients see their value.
- Interns and therapists who want to feel valued as a person who is also a therapist.
Recognizing that you live a busy life, individual supervision and case consultation are offered through a HIPPA-compliant virtual platform.
Individual clinical supervision for licensed and licensed eligible therapists is available virtually via a HIPPA-compliant platform. I am sorry but I do not provide supervision for students who are in the process of earning their Master’s Degree.
Clinicians with a MA degree, working toward licensure – One weekly, 50-minute supervision consultation appointment via telehealth: $100.00
Licensed clinicians who are licensed for more than 1 year – One weekly, 50-minute supervision appointment via telehealth: $185.00
Licensed clinicians – Once a month 60-minute supervision call (please feel free to speak with me if you are looking to meet weekly). $250.00
Our group meets 1 day a month for 2 hours at my Arcadia office. The maximum number of group participants is 6 to allow time for case presentations and to ensure everyone’s needs are addressed.
Get back to basics. Be the change you want to make in your clients.
I invite you to schedule a 30-minute conversation, at no cost to you, to explore if my approach will work for you and you will be a good fit for the group.